haha... funny you should ask.... weather.... it's been ok I guess....
I'm starting to get used to the humidity... but I still think I prefer
dry heat.... It's funny cause I remember going to Florida and thinkind
it was humid and everyone here refers to that as 'dry'..... There
have been really hott days.... and it seems like we end up walking on
those days.... yeah I know we're crazy, but we need the miles to get to
church and out to Mia's house.... and then this one time we decided to
walk to this one place across the interstate...... we walked for about
45 minutes and then a member from another stake happened to see us, turn
around and offered to take us where we need to go.... miracle... it
probably would've taken us another 45 minutes.... Then we ended up on the
other side of town and I'm wearing white and it starts thundering....
I was like- not good..... So we went to a member's house and she
offered to drive us back so we could get our car.... Anyways, not too
bad.... I'm kinda used to it.... KINDA.... but it is hot.....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home